- Always have a pair of socks with you so when you go through security you don't have to put your bare feet on the floor.
- For my two carry-ons, I take my handbag and a little roller duffel bag, and in my duffel all i have is a huge blanket, a pillow, a neck pillow, and my eye mask.
- I usually pick up some magazines on the way to the gate. I like to catch up on the celebrity weeklies when i fly and see what people are wearing. I get a lot of inspiration from red-carpet looks.
- A window seat lets you propped up but kind of lying down so you can go to sleep and be comfortable. I do get really nervous, though, because I always have to pee, and I feel so bad for someone if I have to keep getting up. If I had and iced tea, it's torture!
- Wear an eye mask unless it will ruin your eye makeup.
- I always cover my face with the blanket, because i'm paranoid. One time someone snapped a picture of me sleeping and it was awful.
- Then just go to sleep!